The Best Office Plants
For Northern California Businesses Since 1994
Interior Plant Maintenance, Design, Leasing and Sales
Imagine your employees and visitors saying “wow!” every time they see your amazing office plants in your workplace! That’s what our valued clients tell us every time we install office plants that make their work environments more beautiful, healthier, less stressful and more productive.
Studies have proven that indoor office plants accentuate your workplace and are shown to improve employee productivity by integrating the outdoors into the office world. The best indoor office plants benefit workplaces by:
- Beautifying and enhancing common areas, reception desks, lobbies and offices
- Contributing oxygen and humidity to the air
- Absorbing and diffracting undesirable sound frequencies
- Reducing fatigue, headache, dry throat and coughing
- Providing outstanding return on investment in the form of less absenteeism and higher employee productivity.
Contact us for a free consultation on the best office plants for your work environment, and our guaranteed interior plant service ensures that your interior plant design will remain robust and beautiful for years to come.
Our process is simple:
- Schedule a mutually convenient visit to your facility to evaluate the best plants, containers and locations
- We design a custom proposal for your approval
- Upon approval, we schedule and deliver your new plants
- Maintain your plants on a regular schedule to ensure your plants remain healthy and lush.
To enhance the productivity and well-being of individuals in office spaces by providing beautiful high quality plants that promote a healthier and more aesthetically pleasing work environment. We are committed to offering exceptional customer service, expert design and plant selection, the best ongoing plant care, and sustainable practices to minimize our impact on the environment.
The indoor plant in the photos below was moved outside into the sun for just a few hours. The leaves were badly damaged and will fail in a matter of weeks due to direct exposure to the sun. Indoor plants have adjusted to interior lighting and will not typically...
Thinking of the perfect holiday gift for your office? How about beautiful new office plants to complete or refresh your space? Your employees will be thrilled if they come back from their holidays and have an office that has some fresh, new and lush living plants. ...
Poinsettias like to be in temperatures between 60 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit and like bright indirect light. Keep them away from drafts either warm or cold. Poinsettias are thirsty plants that like lots of water and can go dry easily. At the same time, you want to...