The Best Office Plants
For Northern California Businesses Since 1994
Interior Plant Maintenance, Design, Leasing and Sales
Imagine your employees and visitors saying “wow!” every time they see your amazing office plants in your workplace! That’s what our valued clients tell us every time we install office plants that make their work environments more beautiful, healthier, less stressful and more productive.
Studies have proven that indoor office plants accentuate your workplace and are shown to improve employee productivity by integrating the outdoors into the office world. The best indoor office plants benefit workplaces by:
- Beautifying and enhancing common areas, reception desks, lobbies and offices
- Contributing oxygen and humidity to the air
- Absorbing and diffracting undesirable sound frequencies
- Reducing fatigue, headache, dry throat and coughing
- Providing outstanding return on investment in the form of less absenteeism and higher employee productivity.
Contact us for a free consultation on the best office plants for your work environment, and our guaranteed interior plant service ensures that your interior plant design will remain robust and beautiful for years to come.
Our process is simple:
- Schedule a mutually convenient visit to your facility to evaluate the best plants, containers and locations
- We design a custom proposal for your approval
- Upon approval, we schedule and deliver your new plants
- Maintain your plants on a regular schedule to ensure your plants remain healthy and lush.
Wishing everyone very merry holidays from all of us at Office Plants by Everything Grows.
For each new customer at Office Plants by Everything Grows we give back by making a donation and loan to a Kiva entrepreneur. It is our way of sharing our success and helping someone else succeed as well. Since 2007, We are celebrating our 342nd donation and loan...
Poinsettias like to be in temperatures between 60 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit and like bright indirect light. Keep them away from drafts either warm or cold. Poinsettias are thirsty plants that like lots of water and can go dry easily. At the same time, you want to...